Welcome to Beavermead Campground ~
Beavermead Campground plans to open for the 2017 season in early May.
For camping details please visit the website at www.beavermeadcampground.com.
With such pleasant scenery and so many outdoor activities, it is no wonder camping is so popular in the Peterborough area. Beavermead Campground is a family campground situated on beautiful Little Lake in the heart of Peterborough, located at 2011 Ashbunrham Drive. Beavermead Campground offers the following recreational opportunities and services to suit your RV, travel trailer or tent camping experince ~~
- 95 sites nestled among mature trees: 52 serviced sites with 30 amp electricty and water available; 25 serviced sites with 50 amp electricity and water; 18 un-serviced campsites
- 4 barrier-free campsites with electricity and water available
- Comfort Station with washrooms and showers
- Dump Station for RVs and trailers (for campers and non-campers as well)
- Group Camp Area for organzied groups
- Canoe and Kayak Rentals (for the hour or the day)
- Hiking/Cycling Trails (that connect to you to the city)
- Fishing Tackle on Loan, courtesy of the OFAH TackleShare Program
- Campfire Wood and Ice
- Sandy Beach on Little Lake (part of Beavermead Park – beach is unsupervised)
Be sure to inquire about our weekly and seasonal camping packages. Whether you enjoy swimming, fishing, sightseeing or are just looking for some relaxation, Beavermead has something for you. You can enjoy the sandy beach on the shores of Little Lake, great fishing for bass, walleye, perch or muskie. Take in the many local sites and amenities: Peterborough Lift Lock, shopping and restaurants, Millennium Fountain and Park, Peterborough Art Gallery, Peterborough Marina. Stay with us at Beavermead Campground while you enjoy your visit to the city, you will be glad you did!
Campsite, Unserviced, per Night: $45.00
Campsite, 30-amp Service, per Night: $53.00
Campsite, 50-amp Service, per Night: $56.00
Campsite, Unserviced, per Week (7 days): $270.00
Campsite, 30-amp Service, per Week (7 days): $318.00
Campsite, 50-amp Service, per Week (7 days): $336.00
Campsite, Unserviced, per Month (28 days): $1,056.00
Campsite, 30-amp Service, per Month (28 days): $1,248.00
Campsite, 30-amp Service, per Season: $2,900.00
Campsite, 50-amp Service, per Season: $3,000.00
Additional Vehicle, per Night: $17.00
Group Campsite, per Person, per Night (Organized Group): $7.00
Group Campsite, per Person, per Night (Non-organized Group): $9.00
Dumping Station, per Use: $17.50
Canoe/Kayak Rental per Hour: $12.00
Canoe/Kayak Rental, per Day: $48.00
How to Reach Us:
Beavermead Campground is owned by The City of Peterborough and operated by The Otonabee Region Conservation Authority.